- 16 oz. rope Sausage, like Eckrich Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/2" slices
- 5 medium potatoes, cut into bite-sized cubes (peeling is optional)
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- salt, pepper, garlic to taste
- olive oil
- Drizzle 1 or 2 Tbsp of olive oil into a 10" skillet. Heat skillet before putting in the sausage.
- When skillet is hot, cook the rope sausage on medium high heat until some of the pieces are browned.
- Stir in 1/2 cup water, stir around on bottom to pick up all that wonderful flavor; add the potatoes and green beans.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic to taste.
- Give it a good stir, and then cover and simmer until potatoes are fork tender, approximately 20 min. Stir once or twice while simmering.