If you are in the mood for chocolate, this is the perfect cake! It’s a fudge cake. It’s dense like a pound cake, but more moist, and when you taste the cinnamon with the chocolate….mmm! The icing is so rich and fudgey. This is one of my Mom’s favorite cakes; it has been in the family for as long as I can remember. I hope you enjoy it.
- 1-3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 Tbsp cocoa
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa.
- Bring to a rolling boil, and cook for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes (very important).
- Remove from heat, and stir in the peanut butter, oats, and vanilla.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment paper. Let cool until hardened.